Interested in being a member?
Members are core to the ASBC and benefits include:
- Annual Subscription to the Midden, our quarterly publication on BC archaeology
- Notices of all upcoming lectures and meetings
- Ability to vote at our annual general meeting
Additionally, membership gets you exclusive access to PDFs of and online access to Midden journal for the first year of release, access to annual museum tours, workshops and lectures, and discounts on BCAPA membership until December 31st, 2019.
How to join:
- Complete the ASBC Online Membership Form and pay your membership dues online with a credit card through PayPal (you will be re-directed to PayPal after submitting membership information).
- Complete the ASBC Membership Form and mail it in with a cheque, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org followed by an e-transfer payment.*
*Corporate memberships must use the ASBC Membership Form, not the online form.
All cheques or postal/money orders should be made payable to Archaeological Society of BC and mailed to:
ATTN: Genevieve Hill
c/o Archaeology Unit, Royal BC Museum
675 Belleville St
Victoria BC V8W 9W2